Coronavirus: Commission boosts urgently needed research and innovation with additional €122 million
The new call for expressions of interest contributes to the Commission's €1.4 billion pledge to the Coronavirus Global Response initiative, launched by President Ursula von der Leyen on 4 May 2020.The deadline for submission is 11 June 2020, while the call will focus on delivering results quickly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for support in applying for this call.
This call for expression of interest will cover five areas:
- Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment (€23 million)
- Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels (€56 million)
- Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak responses (€20 million)
- Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts (€20 million)
- Collaboration of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19 (€3 million)
Please, click here to see the call text.
Please find further information on the EU-funded research and innovation actions to fight the coronavirus here.
Read more about the background of this call for expression of interest on the website of the European Commission.
Contact at BayFOR
Dr Mikhail Antonkin (Antonkine)
Scientific Officer Health research & Biotechnology
Phone: +49 (0)911 50715-950