International Symposium: “Sustainable, efficient and secure energy supply and use” (May 2, 2022, 10:00-12:45 CET)
The event invites you to join one out of four parallel workshops:
- Workshop 1: HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-02-04: Technological interfaces between solar fuel technologies and other renewables (RIA)
- Workshop 2: HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-02-07: Renewable energy incorporation in agriculture and forestry (IA)
- Workshop 3: HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-01-01: Demand response in energy-efficient residential buildings (IA)
- Workshop 4: HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-01-02: Renewable-intensive, energy positive homes (IA)
The individual workshops will be accompanied by experts from the Scientific Coordination Office (WKS) Bavaria-Israel of the Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) and the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate (ISERD).
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to
- get an overview of the requirements of the new EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation "Horizon Europe" and specific information on the selected calls;
- present their specific project idea and/or area of expertise on one of below mentioned topics in a short pitch (max. 3 minutes / max. 4 slides);
- find new partners for a potential Horizon Europe consortium;
- expand their own international network and establish new contacts.
On April 27, 2022 from 10:00-11:00 (CET), BayFOR and ISERD will offer a joint preparatory webinar "Horizon Europe for Applicants: How to write a successful proposal", presenting evaluation criteria, requirements of the new template and key points to build a successful consortium.
10:00 – 11:00: Opening and Introduction
- Input: “Cluster 5: “Sustainable, efficient and secure energy supply and use” - Policy aspects (NN, Brussels)
10:45-11:00: Coffee Break
11:00 – 12:30 Workshop 1:
Technological interfaces between solar fuel technologies and other renewables (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-02-04)
Moderation: Hagit Schwimmer, ISERD
11:00 – 12:30 Workshop 2:
Renewable energy incorporation in agriculture and forestry (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-02-07)
Moderation: Anna Abelmann, BayFOR
11:00 – 12:30 Workshop 3:
Demand response in energy-efficient residential buildings (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-01-01)
Moderation: Asaf Aharon, ISERD
11:00 – 12:30 Workshop 4:
Renewable-intensive, energy positive homes (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-01-02)
Moderation: Marcus Kratschke, BayFOR
12:30-12:45 Uhr: Wrap-up and Closing Remarks
The event is aimed both at those interested in establishing new research contacts and launching new projects, as well as at those seeking additional partners for existing consortia.
Please find the agenda here.
May 2, 2022, 10:00-12:45 (CET)
The event will be held online via webex. Participants will receive further information with the confirmation of their participation by e-mail.
Please register here.
The event is free of charge.
Dr. des. Anna Abelmann-Brockmann
Senior Scientific Officer
Phone: +49 89 9901888-166