BayFOR’s scientific officers apply their extensive knowledge of the EU Commission’s expectations and their experience in the field of project development and project implementation, and support scientists and small and medium-sized enterprises in all phases of an EU project on a subject-specific basis, e.g.:
- Identification of suitable tenders
- Assessment of the prospects for success
- Design of the project
- Support in the creation of a competitive consortium, including the targeted search for international cooperation partners via their networks
- Design of the application, particularly in the areas concerning management (transferring the idea into project structures), impact (conveying added value for European citizens) and dissemination (publicising results and public relations)
- If the evaluation is successful, consortium support if necessary: from the preparation of the contract to conclusion of the contract
- Where appropriate, BayFOR takes over project management and the dissemination of scientific results as a consortium partner for projects coordinated in Bavaria.
You can find a detailed description of our services in the EU area here.