11th „Technologietransfer-Kongress“ 2023 in Augsburg
The aim of the „Technologietransfer-Kongress“ is to attract companies to cooperate with universities and research institutions by presenting a broad portfolio of cooperation opportunities. The event's topics include digitalisation and AI, Work 4.0, human-machine cooperation, robotics, big data, materials research, innovation management and resource efficiency. In its accompanying exhibition, the congress will once again showcase the current focal points of the regional partners and this year will also focus in particular on topics and exhibits for SMEs and craft enterprises.
BayFIA on site again
The Bavarian Research and Innovation Agency (BayFIA) will also be on site again this year. It will be presenting its services to support innovative project ideas through to industrial implementation. The service portfolio ranges from the acquisition of funding for R&I projects to technology transfer and patent exploitation. As a partner organisation in BayFIA, BayFOR will provide insights into how to successfully apply for EU funding for research and innovation.
Pre-event programme and community-building tool
On the eve of the event, participants* will already have the opportunity to gain insights into current projects. Participants are:
- Technologiezentrum Augsburg: Technologiezentrum Augsburg and Augsburg Innovationspark
- University of Augsburg: Showroom "AI in Production" of the AI Production Network
- Fraunhofer IGCV: Research activities processing technology of the Fraunhofer IGCV
- Walter Technology Campus: Showroom and compound of the Walter Technology Campus
- Hochschule Augsburg University of Applied Sciences: Textile recycling in the Recycling Atelier of Hochschule Augsburg University of Applied Sciences & ITA Augsburg
In addition, the event offers registration in the community-building tool Innoloft. The platform offers the opportunity to post offers, requests and projects. In this way, the organiser would like to optimally network the players in the Augsburg economic region.
Excursions, 10 May 2023 from approx. 5 p.m., meeting points on site and
„Technologietransfer-Kongress“, 11 May 2023, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., followed by get-together
Handwerkskammer für Schwaben
You can register for the event here.
You can download the programme flyer as a PDF here.
Contact at BayFOR
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901888-107