BayFOR at the 3rd International Congress „Next Generation Solar Energy meets Nanotechnology”
The congress will offer an excellent opportunity to learn about latest developments in the field of next generation energy, especially photovoltaics. In addition, the project association UMWELTnanoTECH will present their results. The association aimed to develop environmentally safe applications for organic photovoltaics, energy storage devices and thermoelectrics.
In the context of 15 slots the following 6 topics will be discussed:
- OPV (materials, devices, multijunctions, processing)
- Perovskite (materials, devices, processing
- Next Generation Concepts (Up & Down Conversion, interband conversion, hot carrier relaxation, TT Harvesting, …)
- Solution processed quantum dots, colloidal and nanostructured "Solar Energy Harvesting"
- High and low T "Solar Water Splitting"
- Energy storage devices and thermoelectricity
Congress participants will benefit from great networking opportunities and can find new partners from science or industry for their projects.
At the common stand of the Bavarian Research and Innovation Agency, BayFOR will give insights into different European funding programmes which are relevant to the “solar energy”. In addition to that, BayFOR will inform interested visitors about its service portfolio.
Time: November 23 -25, 2016
Venue: Heinrich-Lades-Halle, Rathausplatz 1, 91052 Erlangen
Further information on the event can be found here.
Contact at BayFOR:
Dr. Panteleïmon Panagiotou
Head of Unit Information & Communication Technologies |
Engineering & Natural Sciences
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901888-130