International Brokerage Event for the Circular Economy & Transforming Industry in Warsaw
This event is targeted at companies, universities and research institutions willing to start an R&I project in the field of Circular Economy and Transforming Industry. As an Enterprise Europe Network partner organisation, the Bavarian Research Alliance supports the event as a co-organiser.
The CETI H2020 Brokerage Event:
- will focus on the 2020 calls related to the circular economy and transforming industry across different Horizon 2020 pillars of Industrial Leadership and Societal Challenges
- offers the perfect opportunity to find your international partners around Europe for the last calls for Horizon 2020 in the field of circular economy and transforming industry.
The Brokerage Event aims to actively promote research partnerships and facilitate consortium building. Among this vivid R&D community, new research partnerships and further synergies are expected to emerge. Participants are invited to join the bilateral pre-arranged meetings and present their interests in certain topics, their expertise on specific matters and/or their project ideas to possible research partners.
This networking platform is the ideal way to identify research partners, following a programme of pre-arranged meetings. Innovative companies, universities, research centres and others interested in Horizon 2020 calls will have the opportunity to:
• Present, discuss and develop new future proposals at international level
• Expand the collaboration network to include international partners.
• Get insights from the European Commission and High Level Speakers
• Get support on the spot from H2020 National Contact Points
For further information, please click here
The agenda of the event can be found here
The event is free of charge.
The Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) supports Bavarian stakeholders with the registration process for this event and helps them to identify the relevant calls on which the matchmaking process will be based. Furthermore, BayFOR will be available on site to help participants from Bavaria e.g. to manage last minute changes in their B2B meeting schedule. After the event, our task is to help interested scientists and companies who took part in the event to turn their first meetings and exchange of ideas at the event into successful research and innovation projects.
Date and Time
Wednesday, 9 October 2019, 9:00-18:30 hrs
Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Management of Warsaw University of Technology
ul. Rektorska 4
Please register here until 2 October 2019
Contact at BayFOR
Dr Panteleïmon Panagiotou
Head of Unit Information & Communication Technologies | Engineering & Natural Sciences
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901888-130