Tech Tour Mobility
Attendees of the event will learn about the best investment opportunities within the mobility industry in Europe. The event will consist of a main programme, a CEO Track, an IVC Investor-only Roundtable and a Smart Mobility Landing Programme. Furthermore, there will be an Opening Networking Dinner on the first day of the event.
The presentation by BayFOR CEO Martin Reichel on “Selecting locations and partners to grow your business” will give attendees useful hints and information for their business strategy.
The agenda includes 30 Scale-Up and 20 Super Scale-Up Companies presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top-level networking. 220 guests will be present, representing the "Who's Who" of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market.
The programme will revolve around the following six sectors:
- Electrification: Storage, Charging and Electric Vehicles
- Hydrogen Mobility & Synthetic Fuels: Storage, Charging and Hydrogen Vehicles
- Autonomous Transport: Sensors & Semiconductors and Autonomous Solutions
- Logistics: Multi-modal Transport and Shipping & Freight
- Smart Mobility: Vehicle leasing/Fleet management, Sharing Solutions and Micro Mobility
- Air Transport: Urban Air Mobility, Drones and Long-Distance Air Transport
Time and Venue
13 - 14 November 2019
The presentation on “Selecting locations and partner to grow your business” by BayFOR CEO Martin Reichel will take place on 13 November at 16:00 hrs in Norton Rose Fulbright (FÜNF HÖFE Theatinerstraße 11, 80333 Munich, Room: London) in course of the CEO track.
Please find more information about the venues here.
Please click here for more information on the event fees and registration. Please register by 12 November 2019.
Find out more about the agenda of the main programme, the CEO track, the IVC Roundtable and the Smart Mobility Landing Programme.
For further information on the event, participants and organisers, please click here.