German-Hungarian EUREKA Proposers’ Day and Matchmaking Event
The National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NRDI Office) in cooperation with the Ministry for Innovation and Technology (ITM in Hungary) and the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF in Germany) and Enterprise Europe Network is organising a Proposers’ Day and matchmaking event for innovative companies and research institutions in order to enhance German-Hungarian cooperation in the framework of the EUREKA initiative.
As an intergovernmental network, EUREKA is the leading platform for market-oriented research and development companies to promote and support market-oriented innovation activities. Cross-technology, market-oriented and decentralised, EUREKA is an important complement to the European Union's research programmes. EUREKA links the financial and technical resources available in Europe to facilitate access to funding for the implementation of European research and development projects.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Quantum technology (especially quantum sensors)
- Autonomous machines/autonomous systems
- Industry 4.0
Aims of the event:
- General promotion of German-Hungarian R&D and innovation cooperation;
- Promotion of bilateral cooperation opportunities and exchange of experience between Hungarian and German technology platforms (Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Technology, Biotechnology, Autonomous Machines and Systems Engineering);
- Presentations on the conditions of the German-Hungarian bilateral EUREKA call for proposals;
The matchmaking event will provide an opportunity to meet, discuss and exchange ideas with potential applicants to facilitate project generation for the Hungarian-German EUREKA bilateral call with a deadline of 26 January 2022.
Tuesday, 7 December, 10am - 4pm (CEST)
Here you will find the agenda of the event.
Language of the event
Registration and participation fee
Attendance is free of charge but registration is required by 6 December 2021. The video conference link will be available for the registrants exclusively.
Registration Propsers' Day - Plenary session (morning).
Registration Matchmaking event (afternoon).
More information on the German-Hungarian EUREKA Call is available under the following links:
- EUREKA Network
- BMBF EUREKA Announcement
- Hungarian Announcement
Natalia García Mozo
Head of Unit SME Advisory Services
Phone: +49 (0)89 - 9901 888 - 171