Nordic-Bavarian Partnering Workshop: Research and Innovation for Health, Hospitals and Integrated Care
The workshop provides direct insights into healthcare solutions from the Nordic countries to Bavarian stakeholders as an inspiration for a direct dialogue and facilitating future cooperation. Key expertise of the Nordic partners is the profound experience in the areas of Digitalization, Emergency care, Personalized Care and Telehealth. These are the four “sector tracks” that permeate the modern Nordic hospital from prevention and diagnostics to treatment and rehabilitation.
The workshop participants can expect input on the following topics:
- Overview of Horizon 2020 and forthcoming funding opportunities under Societal Challenge 1 (Health, demographic change and wellbeing)
- Further (national) funding options for Nordic-Bavarian research projects
- First-hand reports on successful Nordic-Bavarian collaborations (ESOTRAC2020, REACH2020, Biomax Informatics AG)
- R&I in Horizon 2020: Policy context, recent achievements and up-coming funding opportunities, Saila Rinne, Head of Policy Sector, Unit H3-eHealth, Well-Being and Ageing, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Outlook to Horizon Europe – The upcoming European framework for research and innovation
Following the input session, you will have the chance to actively network with the attending participants from the Nordic region and kick off future collaborations. To make the matchmaking more sustainable we will provide information and assistance for specific seed funding programs for the initiation of Nordic-Bavarian projects.
Thursday, 7 November 2019, 9:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Center for Translational Cancer Research
The event is free of charge but registration is compulsory.
Register now for the "Nordic-Bavarian Partnering Workshop: Research and Innovation for Health, Hospitals and Integrated Care“ using this link. Deadline for registration is 18 October 2019.
In order to allow for efficient matchmaking and networking activities, we kindly ask you to fill in this form describing your profile and/or project outline, and to send it to Ms Leonie Kertess (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) before 18 October 2019.
Please note that there is only a limited number of places available for this event.
The organisers reserve the right to prioritise the participants based on the quality of their project outlines, profiles and/or expertise.
You will find the preliminary draft of the agenda here.
The event will be held in English.
Contact at BayFOR
Dr. rer. nat. Leonie Kertess
Health Research & Biotechnology
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901 888 – 152