The M-ERA.NET Call 2021 was opened today. 45 funding organisations from 32 countries are participating with a total budget of approximately €60 million, including an EU contribution. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials research and development to energy-related applications wherever possible. The call aims to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation, including materials for low-carbon energy technologies, future battery technology and related production technologies.
Deadline Pre-Proposals: 15 June 2021
The Call 2021 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering, processing, properties and durability
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
More information can be found here.