EU Brokerage Event on Digital and Industrial Technologies, Mobility, OITB & M-ERA.NET
The purpose of this Brokerage Event is to bring together researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs from academia and industry (especially SMEs) from different countries in Europe to develop joint proposals within Horizon Europe, OITBs and M-ERA.NET, with a special focus on specific calls related to the thematic areas mentioned above. Most of the funding topics which will be presented during the event are also included in the Bavarian high-tech agenda. Please note that this event will concentrate on 2021 Horizon Europe calls.
For further calls, please visit our partner Brokerage Event on 11 May 2021.
This event specifically targets researchers and companies who have a concrete project idea and/or wish to contribute their own competence profile in Horizon Europe project applications. It will give them the opportunity to identify suitable international project partners from science and business.
Furthermore, a representative of the EU Commission will give an overview of Horizon Europe. Experienced coordinators of 4 OITB projects will present their projects and current OITB open calls. The current M-ERA.NET call will also be briefly presented.
Please note that the completion of a qualified, detailed profile on the online platform is a requirement for active participation. For further details on the registration process, please have a look at the event homepage.
Event Time: 29 April 2021, 9.30 - 17.00 hrs
Format: Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Online Brokerage Event
Agenda: The preliminary agenda of the event can be found here.For general information on the event, please visit: https://digital-and-industrial-technologies.b2match.io.
Registration: This event is fully booked.
Language: The event will be held in English.
Participation fee: The event is free of charge.
Important notice: In the interest of all participants, the organizers will endeavour to bring together a group of international participants with suitable, completed profiles. Therefore, if necessary, the organizers reserve the right not to consider some individual registrations. After their registration, confirmed participants will be able to book bilateral meetings.
Main organiser for questions on the contents of the event:
Dr. Panteleïmon Panagiotou
Head of Unit ICT, Engineering & Natural Sciences
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901888-130
Main organiser for questions on EEN-related issues:
Natalia García Mozo
Head of Unit SME Advisory Services
Phone: +49 (0)89 - 9901 888 - 171
„Next Destination: Horizon Europe" is a series of information events organised by BayFOR on various topics related to the new European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. Here is an overview of past events and further events that are already being planned on the following topics:
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Funding for Digital Technologies and Mobility – on 18 March 2021
- EU funding programme for innovative SMEs: The European Innovation Council (EIC) – on 25 March 2021
- Project Factory “Crosslink Forests“ – on 4 May 2021
- Project Factory “Farm2Fork“ – on 11 May 2021
- Project Factory “Energy“ – on 9 June 2021
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Circularity & Bioeconomy – How to match your R&I proposal with EU and regional strategies – on 16 June 2021
- Funding opportunities for Health and Food – on 22 June 2021
- Klimaneutrale Städte und Regionen: Horizont Europa als Instrument zur Umsetzung (in German language) – on 8 July 2021
- Cooperation opportunities for non-EU partners in Horizon Europe: RLS-Sciences – on 22 July 2021
- Socio-economic Sciences & Humanities | Security Research