Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Funding for Digital Technologies and Mobility
The topics of this event are: Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Materials, Production, Batteries, Hydrogen, Process Industry and Mobility. Proven experts from the National Contact Points DIT (Digital and Industrial Technologies), Energy and Transport will present the new Framework Programme and its funding opportunities for technology-driven projects. Most of the funding topics which will be presented during the event are included in the Bavarian high-tech agenda.
The event will start with a general introduction to Horizon Europe. This will be followed by different, parallel online sessions on future calls for proposals on the above-mentioned topics under Horizon Europe. In addition, three applicants from Bavaria will share their experiences and report on the successful preparation of their EU applications in the "Best Practice Session". A presentation of the services offered by the NCPs and BayFOR will round off the programme.
Most of the topics addressed in the event on 18 March 2021 will also be the focus of our international EEN brokerage event on 29 April 2021. Here, you will have the opportunity to specifically search for international partners for your R&I project.
A detailed programme for the event on 18 March 2021 can be found here. The event languages are German and English.
Event time: 18 March 2021, from 9:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Format: The event will be held online via GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting. The technical requirements can be found here (GoToWebinar) and here (GoToMeeting). You will receive further information on this with the confirmation of your participation by e-mail.
Participation fee: The event is free of charge.
Registration: The event is fully booked.
Dr. Panteleïmon Panagiotou
Head of Unit ICT, Engineering & Natural Sciences
Phone: +49 (0)89 9901888-130
„Next Destination: Horizon Europe" is a series of information events organised by BayFOR on various topics related to the new European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. Further events are already being planned on the following topics:
- EU funding programme for innovative SMEs: The European Innovation Council (EIC) – on 25 March 2021
- EU Brokerage Event on Digital and Industrial Technologies, Mobility, OITB & M-ERA.NET - on 29 April 2021(Attention! Date has changed!)
- Project Factory “Crosslink Forests“ – on 4 May 2021
- Project Factory “Farm2Fork“ – on 11 May 2021
- Project Factory “Energy“ – on 9 June 2021
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Circularity & Bioeconomy – How to match your R&I proposal with EU and regional strategies – on 16 June 2021
- Funding opportunities for Health and Food – on 22 June 2021
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Beratertag zu Projektentwicklung im Bereich Gesundheit und Ernährung – on 6 July 2021
- Klimaneutrale Städte und Regionen: Horizont Europa als Instrument zur Umsetzung (in German language) – on 8 July 2021
- Cooperation opportunities for non-EU partners in Horizon Europe: RLS-Sciences – on 22 July 2021
- Socio-economic Sciences & Humanities | Security Research