Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Project Factory "Energy"
On 1 January 2021, "Horizon Europe", the EU's new framework programme for research and innovation, was launched. It will run from 2021 to 2027 and has a budget of 95.5 billion euros.
The BayFOR event Project Factory “Energy” will promote the creation of consortia and partnering activities in view of future applications for the following Horizon Europe topics:
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-01-08: Supporting the action of consumers in the energy market and guide them to act as prosumers, communities and other active forms of active participation in the energy activities [Cluster 5, Destination 3]
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-02: Next generation of renewable energy technologies [Cluster 5, Destination 3]
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-09: Carbon-negative sustainable biofuel production [Cluster 5, Destination 3]
Please be aware that these topics are still draft versions subject to potential changes until the final version is published.
We will offer one breakout session for each of the topics above. The three sessions will run in parallel. Therefore, participants are asked to choose one of the topics as their priority in the registration form.
The event is targeted at interested Bavarian and European stakeholders who, ideally, have already a clear project idea to address one of the above-mentioned calls, or who would like to participate in a consortium. Our BayFOR experts will provide insight into the scope and requirements of these calls.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- receive up-to-date information on the three specific Horizon Europe topics mentioned above;
- present your specific project idea on one of the three topics in a short pitch, and/or
- present your area of expertise in order to find partners or consortia who may benefit from it;
- exchange with other European participants on specific project ideas and approaches.
9 June 2021, from 9:00 to 12:00 hrs (CEST)
The event will be held online via GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting. The technical requirements can be found here (GoToWebinar) and here (GoToMeeting). You will receive further information on this with the confirmation of your participation by e-mail.
Please find here the agenda.
Please find the registration form here.
Please note that there is only a limited number of places available for this event (30 participants). In case the event is overbooked, the organisers reserve the right to prioritise the participants based on their profile, expertise and/or project idea.
Submission of presentations of project ideas and/or expertise:
The deadline for the submission of presentations has passed.
The event is free of charge.
BayFOR Unit Environment, Energy & Bioeconomy
Agustina Gualdoni and Carolin Schuback
Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) GmbH
Phone +49 (0)89 9901 888 - 121 or - 123
Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
„Next Destination: Horizon Europe" is a series of information events organised by BayFOR on various topics related to the new European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. This event series includes the following events:
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Funding for Digital Technologies and Mobility – on 18 March 2021
- EU funding programme for innovative SMEs: The European Innovation Council (EIC) – on 25 March 2021
- EU Brokerage Event on Digital and Industrial Technologies, Mobility, OITB & M-ERA.NET – on 29 April 2021
- Project Factory "CrosslinkForests" – on 4 May 2021
- Project Factory “Farm2Fork“ – on 11 May 2021
- Project Factory “Energy“ – on 9 June 2021
- Next Destination: Horizon Europe – Circularity & Bioeconomy – How to match your R&I proposal with EU and regional strategies – on 16 June 2021
- Funding opportunities for Health and Food – on 22 June 2021
- Klimaneutrale Städte und Regionen: Horizont Europa als Instrument zur Umsetzung (in German language) – on 8 July 2021
- Cooperation opportunities for non-EU partners in Horizon Europe: RLS-Sciences – on 22 July 2021
- Socio-economic Sciences & Humanities | Security Research (tbc)